CONCENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I, the present representative of the Сompany, give consent for the processing of personal data to the State budgetary organization "Moskino" (hereinafter referred to as "The Operator") in accordance with the terms and conditions presented below.
I consent to the processing of my personal data and the company data, namely the following operations: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing), usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), including transnational transfer, depersonalization, blocking, erasure of the personal data in accordance with the description specified in the Federal Law #152-ФЗ "About personal data" dated July 27, 2006 for the following purposes:
- Development of new products and services of The Operator;
- collection, processing and provision of statistical data, big data and other researches to third parties;
- offering products and services of The Operator and partners of The Operator;
- offering products and services of The Company and partners of The Company;
- Improvement of the user experience of services of The Operator.
The list of personal data, consent to the processing of which is given in accordance with the Federal Law #152-ФЗ "About personal data" dated July 27, 2006:
- surname and first names;
- registration address and residence address;
- place, date, month and year of birth;
- photo of the document of identification (hereinafter – "passport")
- taxpayer identification number;
- name and details of the employer or educational institution;
- educational background, profession, position;
- income details;
- mobile phone number;
- home or office phone number;
- email address;
- personal insurance policy number/SNILS;
- marital status;
- personal data available through open and/or public sources, including, the Internet;
- other information contained in the documents provided to The Operator by the Company.
The Operator is entitled to process personal data of The Company in whatever form and by whatever medium necessary, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing), usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), including transnational transfer, depersonalization, blocking, erasure of the personal data.
In the course of processing The Operator is entitled to transfer personal data to third parties if necessary for the purposes of the processing under observance of privacy and safety policy by the third parties. Transnational transfer of personal data shall be executed only if it is necessary for the purposes of the processing and under observance of privacy and safety of personal data policy.
The Operator can process personal data using the automating equipment and without using such.
The Operator is also entitled to:
- use the provided data for the purposes of executing the services for approval of film shooting in the territory of Moscow for The Company;
- publish the information about the services executed by The Operator (film shooting) in the media and other information resources pursuant to The Company preliminary consent.
The consent to processing of personal data of The Company is valid for 5 (five) years after its provision and also subsequently for the period necessary for the legal compliance with the applicable legislation.
In accordance with the article 14 of the Federal Law #152-ФЗ "About personal data" dated July 27, 2006, the subject of personal data is entitled to access the information relating to the processing of his/her personal data upon written request.
This consent can be withdrawn by providing notification of withdrawal to authorized representative of The Operator (to the address 2/38 Pyatnitskaya St, building 1, 115035, Moscow, Russia with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).