During the preparation and holding of the world Cup from May 25 to July 25, 2018 in Moscow will operate a special security regime. To avoid delays, postponement or disruption of shooting shifts due to planned events within the period of the World Cup we recommend to limit the amount of shooting and take note of the information related to the decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated may 9, 2017 № 202 "About the peculiarities of the application of enhanced security measures during the Russian Federation FIFA World Cup 2018 and the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017".
1. The list of controlled areas include:
• areas limited by the outer perimeter of the stadium security;
• territory of training grounds;
• accredited hotels to accommodate teams, referees and the headquarters of the International Football Federation (FIFA).
In addition, the list includes the territory around the perimeter of remote inspection points of goods, as well as the territory of the sites intended for fan festivals (fan zone), press centers.
The boundaries of the controlled zones are established for each object and are designated by their owners for the period of introduction of enhanced security measures.
2. In the areas of responsibility of the international football Federation (FIFA) the following provisions are stipulated:
• additional public and infrastructure protection reinforcement;
• restriction on holding public events not associated with the competitions;
• traffic restrictions;
• introduction of restricted areas in the airspace (including the prohibition of flights of unmanned aerial vehicles and quadrocopters) and water areas of the city;
• prohibition on the launch of fireworks and the use of fireworks and pyrotechnics in the city;
• prohibition on the entry of buses, except for buses equipped with satellite navigation equipment, identified in the state automated information system "ERA-GLONASS", public transport, as well as buses serving the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
3. During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, permission granted for photo, video and filming at the facilities and FIFA's areas of responsibility must be purchased from the International Football Federation (FIFA), which is the holder of the "Media Rights Licensee". In particular, when shooting movies, any audio, video and other products cannot be used with licensed symbols of the 2018 FIFA World Cup and FIFA and also, for the use of which requires the permission of the international football Federation (FIFA).
"Media rights" means:
• communication, recording, broadcasting or other use of any still or moving visual images, audio and audiovisual materials, any text and data in relation to any aspects and elements of the competition in any way and related real-time events, close to real-time and/or delayed, in any media and using any means of transmission or transmission of data known to date (including derived technologies) or arising subsequently, including any rights of access to the news. The right to transmit, broadcast the main audio-visual signal (or any additional signal) and the right to broadcast a comment on the radio to any match are media rights. In addition, media rights include the right to record, create and use any official films and official competition concerts and similar audiovisual products and programs, and also include the established media rights to conduct public exhibitions and rights carried out on Board the aircraft.
4. When carrying out photo, video and film shooting on the territory of the city, not located in the area of responsibility of the International Football Federation (FIFA), in order to ensure public order and safety of residents, guests and participants of the crew during the shooting of films, the management of the crew must be notify in advance the General Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, the municipal authorities and other interested structures about the specific location and time of shooting and obtain approval on carrying out of shootings. Due to the fact that a number of streets is the route of travel and the place of stay of objects of state protection in the city, the management of the crew during the shooting on the roads must have a permit from the Federal Security service of the Russian Federation.
5. Recommendations are made in accordance with the following requirements: • Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 9, 2017 № 202 "About the peculiarities of the application of enhanced security measures during the 2018 FIFA World Cup and the 2017 FIFA confederations Cup in the Russian Federation" • The list of controlled areas (determined in accordance with the subparagraph of point 2 of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation May 9, 2017 № 202 " on the peculiarities of the application of enhanced security measures during the 2018 FIFA World Cup and the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in the Russian Federation")
• Agreement with the host city between the international football Federation FIFA, "Organizing Committee" Russia 2018/2022)" and the Government of Moscow • About changing the traffic scheme near the stadiums and the festival of fans during the 2018 FIFA World Cup • Map of the network of Protocol routes of the 2018 FIFA world Cup in Russia in Moscow and the routes of the bases of teams in Moscow and the Moscow region